If you’ve booked a trip with us, you may be wondering what’s next. We’re here to share some expert tips on how to gear up for the season now, so all you have to worry about is relaxing and brushing up on your campfire songs.
Whether you’re pitching a tent, renting a cabin or bringing your RV, there are some essential items to pack when you visit. Our friends at Camp Jellystone have the ultimate packing list in case you need some help. Here are some must-have items we recommend bringing when you visit:
- A swimsuit for lounging by the swimming pool.
- Sunglasses and/or hat so you don’t have to worry about the sun in your eyes when you’re experiencing one of our many outdoor activities.
- Hiking boots for exploring the woods and our trails.
- A camera to capture fun memories and get pictures with Yogi BearTM and Boo BooTM.
- Athletic shoes to safely enjoy a fun game of laser tag or gaga ball.
- Apparel in case you get cold on a chilly night or if you get soaked during our annual water gun battles.
- Various items you’ll need to safely soak up the sun at the swimming pool – sunscreen and beach towels.
- Everything you’ll need to make a campfire and enjoy this campground tradition with family – firewood, matches and s’more ingredients.
- Candy, Slushies and more if you’ve got the munchies or have a craving between meals.
We’re committed to providing campers with the fun they want and the convenience they’ve come to expect at Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest. We’re happy to offer supplies, snacks and souvenirs galore at the camp store, because with Yogi Bear, you get so much s’more!
On behalf of the entire Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest staff, we look forward to seeing you this camping season.