Howdy, campers! As many of you know, we’re always looking for new ways to connect with our campers. After the recent launch of our new website garnered such positive reviews, we’ve decided to start a blog to share exciting updates, happenings around the campground, expert tips and so much more.
What better way to start our first blog by reminding you that it’s never too early to start planning your summer vacation. Especially since opening day – April 14 – is right around the corner. We’re taking reservations NOW and are already filling up fast for many weekends.
Got a case of the winter blues? Or maybe a little bit of spring fever? Whatever the case, NOW is the time to start planning your summer vacation with us! We have affordable packages to fit all of your wants and needs. Whether you stay one night or one week, we have daily activities to keep you busy and first class amenities to keep you comfortable.
What else makes Yogi Bear’s Jellystone ParkTM at Kozy Rest better than your average campground?
- We’ve been named “Park of the Year” by the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds not once, but three times in the last 6 years!
- We’ve won countless awards for our friendly customer service, exciting recreational activities and cleanliness of our restrooms. Yes, our restrooms are that clean and beautiful!
- There are activities for the entire family to enjoy. Lounge by the pool, hike through the woods, take a wagon ride or hang with
- Yogi BearTM and BooBooTM. Check out what we have planned for this camping season.
- Pitch a tent, rent a cabin or bring your RV. We have options to accommodate your entire family.
Located just one hour north of Pittsburgh, we’re close to home and the perfect choice for creating lasting memories at an affordable price. Get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, unite with friends and family, and book a vacation that you can look forward to this summer!
Make your reservation today! Call 724-735-2417 or visit pittsburghjellystone.com/rates-reservations to book your stay with us.
On behalf of the entire Kozy Rest staff, we look forward to seeing you this camping season.
Older Post Home Newer Post