By entering our property, you grant Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ at Kozy Rest, its affiliated entities, licensees, legal
representatives, and promotional partners, the irrevocable right
to include video, other visual portrayals and any photography in
all forms and media and in all manners, including composite, for
advertising, for publication or any other lawful purpose, of all
persons in your party. You also waive any right to inspect or
approve the finished product, including written copy, which may
be created in connection therewith.
Acknowledgment of Risk and Personal Responsibility Expectations:
I UNDERSTAND THAT YOGI BEAR’S JELLYSTONE PARK AT KOZY REST IS NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, THEFT, OR LOSS OF CAMPER’S
POSSESSIONS. KOZY REST KAMPGROUND, ITS FACILITIES, ITS MANAGEMENT,
AND EMPLOYEES SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS FROM ANY ACT AND IS NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO CAMPER, WHETHER DAMAGED BY ANY
VIRTUE OF MAN OR BY AN ACT OF GOD.
As a matter of courtesy, we know guests are to exercise good sense and respect for
others. Excessive noise is not tolerated at any time. We understand the park enforces,
their rules to protect their guests and their park, and the resort reserves the right to evict
any person who violates any laws. policies, rules, regulations or creates a disturbance
in any way and no refunds will be issued.
I understand that entrance into Kozy Rest property constitutes permission for the
management of Yogi bear's Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest to use any photograph or
video taken on KRK property for any use they choose, including but not limited to use
on their website, online use, social media, brochures, printed materials, advertising
materials, posted videos, and for public exhibit without any compensation to the visitor. I
assume all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors
environment including specifically (but not exclusively) the danger of being injured by
insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities
–such as hiking, swimming, using to jump zone, playgrounds, planned activities – at the
Camp-Resort or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees
that the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or
property damages resulting from such causes.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
• Check-In: 3 PM - Ranger Station Closes
• Check-Out Time: 2 PM
• Early Arrival (ONLY IF IT’S AVAILABLE WITH ADVANCED APPROVAL)
• Late Departure = $3 per hour
• Arrival Before Noon = 1/2 day rate
RANGER STATION HOURS
• BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY/AFTER LABOR DAY
Sunday - Thursday 9 AM - 6 PM, Friday - Saturday 9 AM - 9 PM
• MEMORIAL DAY TO LABOR DAY
Sunday - Thursday 9 AM - 8 PM, Friday - Saturday 9 AM - 10 PM
• A maximum of 8 people, 1 camping unit per site (trailer, RV, tent, etc.). Additional tent on the same site is $35.
• Reservations are encouraged and usually are necessary on weekends and in peak season.
• Online reservations are available 24/7 by clicking here = BOOK NOW
• All reservations require payment in full at the time of making the reservation.
• Holiday weekends require a 3 night minimum stay.
• A 2-night minimum stay is required for all weekend reservations. Sorry, we cannot accept reservations to include a Saturday arrival or departure between Memorial Day and Labor Day or during the four Halloween weekends. Walk-Ins are always welcome and can stay for 1 night, if space is available when you arrive.
• We offer discounted rates Sunday-Thursday.
• Special Event Weekends are charged at the Holiday Rate.
• Reservations made after refund policy deadlines are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
• We offer a discount to active and retired military. Just show I.D. at check-in. Thank you for your service!
• We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts that nature may throw at us, illness, work schedule or other situations. The fun at Kozy Rest continues rain or shine, therefore, our cancellation policy is enforced regardless of circumstance. We do not give refunds for early departure or evictions. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
For Lodging Rentals:
• 30+ DAYS receives a refund less a $40 administrative fee OR a full refund issued in camp credit to be used in same season. LESS THAN 30 DAYS the full reservation is forfeited. NO REFUND.
• 2+ WEEKS receives a refund less a $10 administrative fee OR a full refund issued in camp credit to be used in same season. LESS THAN 2 WEEKS the full reservation is forfeited. NO REFUND. A 3+ WEEK notice is needed for a holiday and special event weekend.
• All guaranteed reservations will be held until 9:00am on the morning following your scheduled arrival. After 9:00am, your reservation will no longer be guaranteed and your site/rental unit will be cancelled and no refunds will be given.
• Our well trained team will assist you when inquiring about onsite amenities and activities, area attractions in & around Harrisville, wining and dining, shopping, events and festivals, special services and more!
• Creating a unique travel experience is first determined by the choice in your destination. The quality of your trip is measured by your experiences along the way. Remember to let our Concierge Services help ensure your visit to Kozy Rest be the most enjoyable that it can be!
• Your FIRST CLASS Experience is our TOP PRIORITY!
• By entering our property, you grant Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ at Kozy Rest, its affiliated entities, licensees, legal representatives, and promotional partners, the irrevocable right to include video, other visual portrayals and any photography in all forms and media and in all manners, including composite, for advertising, for publication or any other lawful purpose, of all persons in your party. You also waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, which may be created in connection therewith.