At Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ at Kozy Rest, our goal is to make your camping vacation as relaxing and pleasant as possible. That’s why we go out of our way to offer every amenity you need. Whether you come as a tent camper, an RV camper, or are planning to stay in one of our rental cabins or yurts, we know you’ll have a terrific experience.
You’ll find clean showers and restrooms in addition to the Camp Store, a great place to visit for last-minute supplies and snacks, such as hand-dipped ice cream, freshly squeezed lemonade, ice-cold slushies, frozen coffee drinks, nachos & cheese, mini donuts, and much much more! For RV campers, we offer shaded, level sites that feature full hookups, including 20, 30 and 50 amp electric. With our generous sites, even big rigs and campers with slide-outs will find that they have room to spare. There are even back-to-nature wooded, primitive sites for tent campers. Every campsite comes with a picnic table and fire-ring for outdoor meals or songs around the campfire.
INCLUDED IN YOUR CAMPING FEE FREE OF ADDITIONAL CHARGE:
Public visits with Yogi Bear™ &/or Boo Boo™ & Ranger Smith™ • Swimming Pool (Memorial Day – Labor Day) • Playgrounds • 18 Hole Mini Golf Jumping Pillow • Jump Pad • Shuffleboard • Mallet Pool • Dog Park with Dog Wash Station • Walking Trails • Horseshoe Pits • Wagon Rides • Firetruck Rides • Train Rides • Planned Activities • Kids Crafts • Kids Games • Family Movie Nights • Scavenger Hunts • RC Vehicle Tracks • GAGA Ball • Award-Winning Restrooms and Showers • Bike Track
NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR CAMPING FEE:
Laser Tag • Gem Mining Sluice • Ceramics • Colortime • Sand Art • Bingo • Tie-Dye • Glitter Tattoos
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-In: 3 PM – Ranger Station Closes
- Check-Out Time: 2 PM
- Early & Late Check-out: $5/hour
- Early & Late Check-out is only available with advance approval
- If you arrive prior to noon, you will automatically be charged a half date rate
Ranger Station Hours:
April 15 – October 31
- Off Peak Season
- Sunday – Thursday 9 AM – 6 PM
- Friday – Saturday 9 AM – 9 PM
- Peak Season
- Sunday – Thursday 9 AM – 8 PM
- Friday – Saturday 9 AM – 10 PM
- A maximum of 8 people, 1 camping unit per site (trailer, RV, tent, etc.). Additional tent on the same site is $40.
- 2-night minimum stay is required for all reservations. We cannot accept Saturday arrivals or departures.
- Online reservations are available 24/7 by clicking here = BOOK NOW
- All reservations require payment in full at the time of making the reservation.
- Holiday weekends require a 3-night minimum stay.
- A 2-night minimum stay is required for all weekend reservations. Sorry, we cannot accept reservations to include a Saturday arrival or departure.
- Special Event Weekends are charged at the Holiday Rate.
- Reservations made after refund policy deadlines are non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- We offer a discount to active and retired military. Just show I.D. at check-in. Thank you for your service!
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts that nature may throw at us, illness, work schedule or other situations. The fun at Kozy Rest continues rain or shine, therefore, our cancellation policy is enforced regardless of circumstance. We do not give refunds for early departure or evictions. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
For Lodging Rentals:
- 30+ DAYS receives a refund less a $40 administrative fee OR a full refund issued in camp credit to be used in same season. LESS THAN 30 DAYS the full reservation is forfeited. NO REFUND.
- 2+ WEEKS receives a refund less a $25 administrative fee OR a full refund issued in camp credit to be used in same season. LESS THAN 2 WEEKS the full reservation is forfeited. NO REFUND. A 3+ WEEK notice is needed for a holiday and special event weekend.
- All guaranteed reservations will be held until 9:00am on the morning following your scheduled arrival. After 9:00am, your reservation will no longer be guaranteed and your site/rental unit will be canceled and no refunds will be given.
- By entering our property, you grant Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ at Kozy Rest, its affiliated entities, licensees, legal representatives, and promotional partners, the irrevocable right to include video, other visual portrayals and any photography in all forms and media and in all manners, including composite, for advertising, for publication or any other lawful purpose, of all persons in your party. You also waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, which may be created in connection therewith.